Part Time HGV Technician
Burrfields Road, Portsmouth, Portsmouth, PO3 5NN
Are you an HGV Technician looking for a part time role - Adams Morey Portsmouth would love to hear from you.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out repairs on commercial vehicles according to procedures and in a timely safe manner
- Carrying out fault diagnosis
- Reporting any faults/defects in accordance with the processes
- Completing relevant documents on the work you have completed including internal documents, customer documents and department of transport documents
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs
- Keeping your workplace clean and returning equipment to designated areas
- Complying with all health and safety regulations ensuring your workplace is safe at all times
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician
- A full Driving License (HGV Driving License would be beneficial but is not essential)
- A relevant Level 2/3 qualifications (or equivalent) would be beneficial but is not essential
- Excellent time keeping skills
- To understand the importance of accuracy.
- To be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to plan ahead effectively and multi-task.
Get Job Alerts straight to your inbox